Pupil Premium Strategy
Pupil Premium funding is additional funding given to schools to support pupils who are eligible. Please click here to be directed to the following website: Pupil Premium Information for Schools
Is my child eligible for Free School Meals?
All children at Key Stage 1 access a free lunch through the government's Universal Free School Meals Scheme.
This is different and seperate from Pupil Premium Free School Meals (PPFSM), which provides funding for their education, a child may be entitled to PPFSM if you get any of the following;
- Income support
- Income Based Job seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only ( with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
We use evidence-based approaches ( including recommendations from the Education Endowment Foundation) to support children entitled to this funding as well as strategies and resources we have reviewed and evaluated within school as being effective for our children. Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium fund and how we allocate this.
At Crow Orchard Primary School, the Pupil Premium Champion is Mrs McVey. The Designated Teacher for looked after children (and previously looked after children) is Mrs Maher.